Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back from the dead... just in time for Halloween!

I know. I know. It has been six.5 months since I went on Maternity leave. And I was prepared to come back a few times, but it. has. been. CRAZY. I think I have the right to go on such a long leave of absence because 1. I did actually have a baby.
2. I found out one month later that we were moving in three weeks.
3. We moved... a few states away.
4. My new little sweetheart was a tad colicky to say the least, which proved getting anything done, let alone papercrafting, a trite difficult.

So thus, the long absence. But we are up and running again.

And now. To get the ball rolling, I just got a bunch of Halloween paper already being created into beautiful cards and creations just for you. Keep watching for updates with photos soon.

1 comment:

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

excited for the photos of your fun stuff!